• 1st wine bar outside of London
• Gorgeous wine complemented with modern british food
• Family run since 1976
• 60 varieties of wine (20 by the glass)
• Good wine, good food, good company!
• One of the 50 best bars in the UK!
Wilde’s is something of an institution in Warwickshire. It retains its love of fine wine but complements it with a menu of modern British food. The Independent newspaper named it one of the 50 best bars in the UK: “Simplicity is the order of the day at Wilde’s, a cosy basement bar and restaurant that promises good wine, good food and company. Family-run since 1976, this unfussy Gallic-style venue offers a charming setting in an Old World-focused wine list of over 60 varieties (20 by the glass).”
Review this establishment:
Please login to add your review.