• Restaurant nested at the waters edge
• Panoramic views, and ‘al fresco’ dining on verandas
• Anglo-Italian themed menu
• Classic dishes freshly prepared
• Good food and wine within a relaxed setting
• Walks around the trout lake
The restaurant at Halliford Mere Lakes nestles at the waters edge of our four picturesque trout lakes set in 35 acres of wildlife parkland. With panoramic views, roaring log fires in winter and ‘al fresco’ dining on our waterside verandas in summer, the restaurant is a welcome retreat from the stresses of everyday life.
Our menus are regularly and seasonally updated and have an Anglo-Italian theme designed by our long standing Chef Franchesco. We offer a choice of light lunches to full a la care dining, with classic dishes freshly prepared for you to enjoy.
Our aim is to provide a happy and relaxed atmosphere where you can enjoy good food and wine at a leisurely pace among amiable company. We look forward to welcoming you. (Please see our website for further information and our latest menus – Halliford Mere)
Review this establishment:
Please login to add your review.