2017 LES ROUTIERS AWARD WINNERSComments Off on 2017 LES ROUTIERS AWARD WINNERS
Here are the 2017 Les Routiers Award winners!
Our annual awards highlight establishments that consistently meet and exceed our membership standards.
Awards are based around performance, customer feedback, reviews and recommendations.
- Bed & Breakfast of the Year: Jeakes-House-Hotel – Rye
- Hotel of the Year: Chez-Vous – Warlingham
- Guest house of the Year: The-Spindrift-Guest-House – Anstruther
- Pub of the Year: The-Royal-Oak – Marlow
- Café of the year: Rainbow-Vegeterian-Café – Cambridge
- Newcomer of the Year: Fumo-London – Covent Garden
- Inn of the Year: The-Holly-Bush-Inn – Salt, Staffordshire
- Wedding Venue of the Year: The-Mill-at-Gordleton – Hordle
- Conference Centre of the Year: The-Three-Swans – Market Harborough
- Restaurant of the Year: The-Copper-Horse – Seamer
- Venue of the Year: Halliford-Mere-Lakes – Shepperton
- Gastro Pub of the Year: The-Chequers-at-Crowle – Worcester