2015 LES ROUTIERS AWARD WINNERSComments Off on 2015 LES ROUTIERS AWARD WINNERS
Here are the 2015 Les Routiers Award winners!
Our annual awards highlight establishments that consistently meet and exceed our membership standards.
Awards are based around performance, customer feedback, reviews and recommendations.
- Bed & Breakfast of the Year: Black Horse – Fulmer, Buckinghamshire
- Hotel of the Year: The Talbot Hotel – Oundle
- Venue of the Year: The Phoenix Inn– Hartley Wintney
- Guest house of the Year: Strand House – Rye, East Sussex
- Pub of the Year: George and Dragon – Arundel
- Café of the year: The Terrace Cafe Bar & Bistro – Shipley
- Restaurant of the Year: Fumo – Birmingham
- Newcomer of the Year: The Mandolay – Guildford
- Inn of the Year: Shibden Mill Inn – Halifax