2014 Les Routiers Award WinnersComments Off on 2014 Les Routiers Award Winners
Here are the 2014 Les Routiers Award winners!
Our annual awards highlight establishments that consistently meet and exceed our membership standards. Awards are based around performance, customer feedback, reviews and recommendations.
- Bed & Breakfast of the Year: Tower Inn – Slapton, Devon
- Hotel of the Year: The Christopher Hotel Bar & Grill – Windsor
- Venue of the Year: Chez Vous – Surrey
- Guest house of the Year: Mowbray – East Sussex
- Pub of the Year: Black Horse – Fulmer, Buckinghamshire
- Café of the year: Troubadour – London
- Restaurant of the Year: The Dolphin House Brazzerie – Plymouth
- Newcomer of the Year: The Bell – Alderminster, Warwickshire
- Inn of the Year: Alma Inn – Colne, Lancashire